Friday, April 20, 2007

Going, Going, Gonzo

The more I experience of leadership in America, the better the anarchists look.

The fact is, though, that the whole problem with our current leadership is that it is an equal blending of anarchism and arrogance. Consider, for example, the Gonzo appearance before Congress yesterday. A protester at the event kept count of the incidence of the phrase "I don't recall," and came up with 60-odd repetitions of it in about 4 hours of testimony.

It was a typically corporate moment for one of the principal exponents of corporate government. I don't remember what happened, I have no comment on what happened, I don't even know, nor did I ever know, what happened. But whatever did happen, it sure wasn't my fault.

Ladies and gentlemen, I assure you: if I could have a hundred bucks for every time I've heard that line out of a corporate manager's mouth, I'd be able to retire comfortably. In short, for both corporations per se and our current corporate government, accountability is a myth; a tale told by an idiot (that is, the MSM), signifying nothing. In other words, anarchy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

now i see it! just had to refresh!